The Coleman 6-Person Dark Room Fast Pitch Dome Tent with Screen Room blocks 90 percent of sunlight so families can put the kids to bed early and festival goers can sleep in past sunrise. A separate floored screen room offers bug-free lounging, extra ventilation, and added sleeping space on warm, dry nights. If it does rain, this tent is guaranteed to keep you dry thanks to the WeatherTec system, which uses a tub floor with patented corner welds and protected seams to help keep water out. Additionally, extended awnings over the windows allow for improved air circulation without letting in rain. Meanwhile, a strong frame tested to withstand 35+ mph winds and rugged Polyguard 2X double-thick fabric mean this tent is designed to last season after season. Fast Pitch setup in minutes is simple with preattached, color-coded poles and hub and a snag-free Insta-Clip suspension. Illumiline reflective guylines are more visible at night so you don't get tripped up if you need to take a walk in the dark. Inside, comfortably stretch out with room to fit 2 queen-size airbeds, neatly stash small items in mesh storage pockets sewn into the walls, and conveniently bring in electrical power with the E-Port feature. When it's time to head home, the tent easily packs up into an expandable carrying bag until you're off on your next adventure.
- Dark Room technology blocks 90 percent of sunlight so you can sleep in after sunrise
- Separate 10 ft x 5 ft screen room offers bug-free lounging
- WeatherTec system keeps water out with patented welded floors and protected seams
- Fast Pitch system sets up in minutes with preattached, color-coded poles and hub
- Measures 10 ft x 9 ft with 5 ft 8 in center height; fits 2 queen-size airbeds
- E-Port makes it easy to bring electrical power inside your tent