The Snugpak Softie 15 Discovery was designed for people working and operating in extreme Arctic conditions. This sleeping bags pack size is 11 inches by 9 inches, and it can be tied to the outside of space restricted rucksacks. The Softie 15 Discovery is equipped with Softie Premier synthetic insulation, which is washable and provides superior heat retention. The randomized fine filament fibers of Softie Premier insulation trap warm air to retain heat even when thoroughly wet. Softie Premier insulation does not lose thermal characteristics over time, even when stored in the compression stuff sack for long periods of time without use. The comfort temperature rating of this sleeping bag is 5 degrees Fahrenheit but can go as low as -4 degrees Fahrenheit for experienced campers and outdoors enthusiasts. The Softie 15 Discovery is equipped with an anti-snag two-way zipper, full-length zip baffle, a mummy shaped design, draft collar, and a quilted Snugfit hood with an adjustable draw cord to ensure you stay comfortable while you sleep, even when the temperature drops. This durable, versatile sleeping bag is relatively lightweight and weighs 5.3 pounds. It also comes with a compression stuff sack to add to its travel-friendly capabilities. The Softie 15 Discovery is also equipped with Paratex Steelplate lightweight fabric to provide you with a durable, highly breathable, water wicking, water repellent, and windproof sleeping bag. The Softie 15 Discovery provides you with everything you need for a comfortably warm nights sleep in extreme temperatures. NATO Stock: 8465-99-212-6238.
- Comfort temperature rating is 5 degrees Fahrenheit, low rating is -4 degrees Fahrenheit; comes with a compression stuff sack
- Features Softie Premier insulation that traps warm air to retain heat even when thoroughly wet; does not lose thermal properties over time
- Designed with an adjustable draft collar and hood, an anti-snag two-way zipper, hanging dry tabs, and reinforced foot lining
- Equipped with extra tough Paratex Steelplate outer shell fabric, which is breathable, water wicking, water repellent, and windproof
- Sleeping bag dimensions are 87 inches by 31 inches; the packed compressed size is 11 inches by 9 inches
- Compression stuff sack
- Made in the UK