The Snugpak Softie 9 Hawk is a versatile 3 season sleeping bag that provides plenty of warmth with its lightweight construction. This sleeping bags packed size is 8 inches by 7 inches and can be tied discreetly to the outside of space restricted rucksacks. The Softie 9 Hawk is equipped with Softie Premier synthetic insulation, which is washable and provides superior heat retention. The randomized fine filament fibers of Softie Premier insulation trap warm air to retain heat even when thoroughly wet. Softie Premier insulation does not lose thermal characteristics over time, even when stored in the compression stuff sack for long periods of time without use. The comfort temperature rating of this sleeping bag is 23 degrees Fahrenheit but can go as low as 14 degrees Fahrenheit for experienced campers and outdoor enthusiasts. This Softie 9 Hawk is equipped with a two-way anti-snag zipper, full-length zip baffle, a mummy shaped design, draft collar, and a quilted Snugfit hood with an adjustable draw cord to ensure you stay comfortable while you sleep, even when the temperature drops. This durable, versatile sleeping bag is incredibly lightweight and weighs only 3.3 pounds. It also comes with a compression stuff sack that completes its travel-friendly capabilities. The Softie 9 Hawk is also equipped with Paratex Steelplate lightweight fabric to provide you with a durable, highly breathable, water wicking, water repellent, and windproof sleeping bag. The Softie 9 Hawk provides you with everything you need for a comfortable, warm nights sleep in a variety of conditions. NATO Stock: 8465-99-979-2415.
- Comfort temperature rating is 23 degrees Fahrenheit, low rating is 14 degrees Fahrenheit; comes with a compression stuff sack
- Features Softie Premier insulation that traps warm air to retain heat even when thoroughly wet; does not lose thermal properties over time
- Designed with an adjustable draft collar and hood, an anti-snag two-way zipper, hanging dry tabs, and reinforced foot lining
- Equipped with extra tough Paratex Steelplate outer shell fabric, which is breathable, water wicking, water repellent, and windproof
- Sleeping bag dimensions are 87 inches by 30 inches; the convenient, travel-friendly pack size is 8 inches by 7 inches
- Compression stuff sack
- Made in the UK