The M600DF-BK Ultra Scout Light is a lightweight, compact WeaponLight featuring an ultra-high-output LED that delivers 1,200 lumens of blinding white light with two SF123A batteries and 1,500 lumens of light with the included SF18650B rechargeable lithium-ion battery. A proprietary Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens shapes the recoil-proof LED's light into a beam with plenty of reach but enough surround light to accommodate peripheral vision, making the M600DF ideal for close to longer-range applications. The rugged M600DF attaches quickly and securely to any MIL-STD-1913 rail via its integral thumbscrew clamp. A slight press of the Z68 tailcap switch will activate the momentary-on, while fully depressing the tailcap until it clicks will activate constant-on. Constructed of lightweight aerospace aluminum, hard anodized with a Mil-Spec finish, and O-ring sealed to keep out the elements, the tough M600DF thrives in combat-like conditions and provides a tactical advantage in low-light situations without any sacrifice in weapon maneuverability.
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter Regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Generates 1,200 lumens of blinding light with SF123A batteries (sold separately) and 1,500 lumens (sold separately) with the included SF18650B rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and Surround light for close-to longer-range operations
- Mil-Spec hard-anodized aluminum body, tempered window and O-ring seals make light rugged, durable, and combat ready
- Dual fuel light powered by either two 123A lithium batteries with a 10-year shelf life (sold separately) and the included SF18650B lithium-ion rechargeable battery