The Scout Light Pro WeaponLight raises the bar by which all other weapon lights are measured. Featuring SureFires new Low-Profile Mount (LPM), the Scout Light Pro delivers unprecedented versatility by allowing the user to optimize the lights position relative to the handguard and the laser aiming device. Rugged and reliable, the LPM can be easily and securely attached to any MIL-STD-1913 or M-LOK rail. The Scout Light Pro is a tactical powerhouse, featuring a recoilproof, premium LED that generates 1,000 blinding lumens from two 123A batteries. Focused through SureFires proprietary TIR lens, it produces a far-reaching, high-intensity beam with ample surround light. Rugged and reliable, its shrouded Z68 push-button tailcap provides, easy, instant activation with a single click. Constructed of lightweight aerospace aluminum with a Mil-Spec Hard-Anodized finish, and O-ring sealed to keep out the elements, the tough. Scout Light Pro will help you adapt and overcome in combat conditions without any sacrifice in weapon maneuverability.
- SureFire Low-Profile Mount (LPM) greatly enhances versatility, allowing the user to mount the Scout Light Pro in the optimal position on any MIL-STD-1913 or M-LOK rail
- Virtually indestructible ultra-high-output LED generates 1,000 lumens of blinding light; produces tactical-level light for 1.25 hours on two 123A batteries
- TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surround light for medium- to longer-range operations
- Mil-Spec Hard-Anodized aerospace aluminum body, tempered window and O-ring seals make the Scout Light Pro rugged, durable, and combat ready
- Reliable activation via Z68 momentary/constant-on push-button switching with protective shroud