Senator Star Drag Conventional Reel - 115L2
This reel needs no introduction. First launched in 1936, the Senator Series from Penn Reels has endured the test of time. Senator reels are world renown for being the most universal, respected star drag reels on the market. Its rugged design allows it to be an offshore workhorse that has amassed more IGFA big game world records than any brand in the industry. The Senator's legendary toughness and low gear ratios gives anglers serious leverage against hard pulling fish.
- Machined and anodized aluminum spool
- Precision-machined stainless steel pinion gear
- High-strength marine grade bronze alloy main gear
- Stainless steel frame rings enhances rigidity to prevent "frame-flex"
- HT-100™ drag washers provide smooth drag under heavy loads
- Multi-disc star drag system for smooth and consistent drag
- 2 Shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Stainless steel reel stand
- Convertible power handle
- Heavy-duty clicker
- Made in the USA
- Retrieve Rate: 28
- Max Drag: 24 lbs
- Handle Position: Right
- Gear Ratio: 2.5:1
- Bearing Count: 2
- Series: Senator
- Style: Conventional
- Box Dimensions: 6"H x 6"W x 9"L WT: 5 lbs
- UPC: 031324202771
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.