The first Subcompact Gun-Mounted Tactical Light that has both an LED Illuminator and a laser. This lightweight light maximizes visibility and targeting capability in a variety of home defense and tactical applications. With a parabolic reflector to produce a balance of beam and peripheral illumination, TLR-6 delivers 100 lumens, 2,000 candela and a beam distance of 89 meters. It also uses a 640-660 nm red laser. Ambidextrous switching (push-button on both sides). Three (3) modes: Laser only - Laser/LED combo - Light only. Batteries can be replaced while light remains mounted on the gun. No need to re-sight the laser after the battery change. Windage and elevation adjustment screws mounted in brass bushings for long life and dependable zero retention of laser. Fits Glock 42, and 43.
- Durable, impact-resistant polymer construction
- IPX4 water-resistant - 1m impact resistance tested
- Windage and elevation adjustment screws mounted in brass bushings for long life
- Subcompact pistol light with both LED illuminator and laser
- All modes feature a 10-minute auto shut-off to conserve batteries
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity
- Includes 2 3V CR-1.3 N lithium batteries